Postponement, Refund and Cancellation Policy
In the event that you cancel your booking the following cancellation terms apply:
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to the booked date will be provided a 50% refund.
- Bookings cancelled for any reason within 14 days of the booked date incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Postponing a booking or transfer of a booking to alternate guests, must be agreed to by Australian Wildlife Sanctuary management.
- No postponement of a booking will be offered within 14 days of the booked date.
- Weather extremes including heat, high winds and rain may result in your booking being postponed.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please contact us via email email@example.com
Changes to our policies
Our policies may change from time to time as updated on our website. Before confirming your experience or event booking, please check our policies on our website for any changes.